Thanks to Tao, we've got videos of our most recent show. Without further ado, here are a handful of the ELEVEN videos he recorded for us.
Actually, yeah, there is further ado. Notice the shirt i'm wearing. Ray and the Rents may recognize this as the Ya Show uniform i once endeavored to purchase. I managed to buy one earlier that day. Love it! I immediately donned my new prize and received the attention of all nearby employees. I convinced some of them i was actually employed there and proved my haggling skills with overdramatic displays of reverse bargaining. At one point, i managed to sell a piece of cheap luggage back to the salesgirl for 100 RMB, but my starting price was 900. She got ripped off.
That's all the ado for now. Jam on.
Hint: hold 'crtl' while clicking the links below to open multiple pages so they can load while you make a cup of Constant Commenttm, mom and dad.
- Psycho Killer - Talking Heads cover, probably the best we've ever played it
- Secret - Jeff Orcutt original
- I Wanna Make It Wit Chu - Snippet of Queen of the Stone Age cover
- Stagger Lee - Cover of a Nick Cave cover. Explicit Lyrics
- Thomas Paine's Blues - Snippet of new Jon Kelly original
- Iambic 9 Poetry - Squarepusher cover, special guest Doc, insulting Jeff Orcutt
- Bubblehouse - MMW cover
- Arm Yourself - Snippet of new Ab,D! original. Funky!
- Another Night - New original, sing along if you know the lyrics
- Vitamin C - Can cover, featuring some random Chinese dude screaming along
- Sympathy For The Devil - Rolling Stones cover, encore
Again, huge thanks Tao!