Friday, May 30, 2008

Trotect Skins with Sunbonnet!

Mario, a friend from Trimble, was in Beijing this week visiting us to check on some of our projects. He wanted to buy some visors for his wife. I guess she would wear this massive hunk of plastic hat whilst on a bike ride. Or welding. The other great part is, i don't think this creatively worded label is intended to be removed.


Thanks for the suggestion, trusty sunbonnet. My face skins will very much need the trotection next time i'm out for a grip.


~Kev

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! I love it!
Miss you much,
KT

Anonymous said...

Never leave the house without trotection...

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, and I've been watching 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' a lot lately, so this is not a small accomplishment on your part.

Hope all is well,
Adrienne