Saturday, August 30, 2008

My French Toast

My french toast is legendary. It is literally a culinary miracle. It has the power to heal the blind, raise the dead, and cure hunger. Er, well, at least the third one. Here are some of my past world famous recipes:
  • Grand Marnier and Orange Zest
  • Ron Zacapa 23 yr Centenario Rum (personal favorite)
  • Traditional Nutmeg and Cinnamon
  • Bailey's
  • Cream Cheese and Strawberries (still in beta stage)

Today, a new recipe was born. I awoke with a stroke of brilliance and immediately put it into action.

Behold: Dark Chocolate and Honey!

It was sweet, but perfect when coupled with the salty balance of an Onion, Peppers, and Potato hash. I love breakfast.

~Kev

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So, where are the receipes, already?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!
Mom